By creating an account or by using Purfect desktop version or mobile application (Service), you (Customer) are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service).
Purfect (Company) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your (Customer) account.
- The Company provides the Service as it is – Company does not guarantee that the Service will meet Customer’s specific requirements; will be error-free; timely; meet Customer’s expectations.
- The Service provided is a cloud based product.
- Third party vendors provide the Company with necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- Customers agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Customer is aware that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Customer expressly understands and agrees that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: the use or the inability to use the service; the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and the Company and govern Customer’s use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer is responsible for maintaining the security of Customer’s account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Customer is responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under Customer’s account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under Customer’s account).
- Customer may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The Service is offered with a free trial. When the trial period is over, customer will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for additional usage. If customer fails to pay for additional usage, the account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Refunds are reviewed and issued by Customer Service.
- Customer is responsible for properly canceling the account and saving any information necessary.
- The Service will become instantly inaccessible upon cancellation. All the data will be stored for 10 days and after that deleted permanently.
- If the account is canceled before the end of Customer’s current paid up month, the cancellation will take effect immediately, and Customer will not be charged again. None refunds for unused time will be issued.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate the account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Service and Price Changes
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with European Union copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.